The legal stuff
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Reviewing fee: This is a non-refundable fee that must be paid upfront. This will cover the time spent by us diagnosing the issue, then finding out the cost of the repair.
- Quotes: Please note that all quotes my differ or change before the repair is complete. The quote can only change if there is a valid reason, (e.g. we notice during the repair another part is broken and may need to be replaced).
- Data loss:
- Mobile Phones: We are NOT responsible for any data loss/peripheral loss during a review or repair. We recommend backing up your device onto either a computer or cloud service as well as removing the SIM and SD cards before giving it up for repair.
- Computers: We are NOT responsible for any data loss during the review or repair stage. We recommend backing up your personal data to an USB stick/hard drive or cloud service.
- Warranty: We offer a 30-day return to base warranty on repairs and repaired part(s) that we repaired at Device Repairs. The 30-day warranty only covers the part(s) that were repaired.
- Liquid damaged devices: We can repair any devices or computers with liquide damage at Device Repairs Wellington. But we CANNOT offer a warranty for liquid damaged devices as we cannot guarantee that the repair will save your liquid damaged device.
- Cancellation: If the device's owner (customer) wants to cancel the repair, the new part(s) that have been ordered have to be paid, alongside the reviewing fee, must be paid.
- Liability: At Device Repairs, we make sure that before we return the device back to you, the part(s) we replaced are functional after the repair. We cannot be held liable if the device has lost any data during the repair.
- Stolen: The Phone/Device can not be stolen. If we believe or find out that the device is reported stolen we are required to take legal action.
- Terms and Conditions: By starting the Repair the device's owner accepts all the Terms/ Conditions and understands the processes that are being performed. The customer MUST accept our terms and conditions before the repair can be done.
- Manufacturer/Original Warranty: Under no circumstances are we responsible for the Devices/ Computers manufacturer existing warranty.
- Parts: Please note that not all of our parts are from the original manufacturer and that some are third party parts.
- Payment: First a reviewing fee is to be payed up front which is non refundable. Once the reviewing process is done and we have provided you with a quote you are expected to pay half the cost before the parts/ repair is done then the rest is to be paid once the repair is complete. The full payment MUST be paid within 15 days of completion of repair.
Thank you for taking the time to read the terms and conditions.